Full Life Church exists on the basis of the following objectives.
The proclamation and furtherance of the gospel of God concerning His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, and the preaching and teaching of the Christian faith throughout the Holmfirth district and other parts of the world.
The furtherance of the Christian work of the Full Life Church at Holmfirth being that of the believers holding the doctrines of belief set forth in the schedule to the Declaration of Trust Details of this basis of belief are as follows:
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Holy Scripture (The Bible) as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the scriptural death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
- Indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Main Objectives. (Active Church Life Plan)
- Building life values – maturing the Christians faith, men’s ladies and youth events and family based events.
- Sharing the Good News – Jesus God’s Son came to bring us into a right relationship with God, through His death, resurrection and ascension. Jesus made a real difference in our lives and He can do the same in you!
- Serving the community – social community work, hospital visiting, and family/marriage support.
- Schools work – assemblies and class room input.
- Overseas ministry– building relationships and ministry with related churches abroad.